Saturday, October 13, 2012

WITHOUT AWARENESS WE CANNOT CHANGE ... WITHOUT ACTION WE WILL NOT CHANGE.

Th
I remember these words coming out of my mouth at a workshop I was presenting for Woman Within several years ago.  I remember thinking " THAT'S GOOD"  I also remember how impactful those words can be and the responsibility they carry.

Well I am fixin' to get ready, to consider, and prepare to honor them.

MY TODOTODAY list.

AWARENESS ...my finances are disorganized
ACTION... Get the bills together

AWARENESS ... The bills are all over the place
ACTION... find a cute box to put them in

AWARENESS ... There are many boxes to be organized 
ACTION ... line them up by size and/or color

AWARENESS ... there are so many covers for the bins that don't have matches.
ACTION ... sort them by color and shape

AWARENESS ... my tododo list holds about 250 thiings for today.
ACTION... categorize it.  

AWARENESS when categorized it needs to be prioritized
ACTION  ...categorize the prioritization by urgent, do now, very important, delegate, maybe for Christmas

AWARENESS ... this is way to much for one day
ACTION ... take a nap.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.  

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]