Friday, October 12, 2012


Well I got the apartment.  Teeny, tiny, itsy bitsy and perfect for what I need at this time. Did I say it was small? I will not be able to move stuff from one room to the next since there is really only one room. 

It is a separate little, teeny, tiny, cottage in the back of the home of a very old couple.  I mean REALLY OLD. They are older than me even and thought I was about 60ish. Love them.

Negotiating with them was a bit of a challenge until Steven 85 went and put in his hearing aid.  They both use walkers and are beautiful souls. I found myself NOT negotiating for a better deal, and now have excitement about it. Since I will be going to the UK and travelling a bit after, I wanted to move in after I returned.  Well, they could not figure out how to do that so I paid my deposit and will begin moving right away. I will come home from my trip almost immediately. 

Did I say they were old?  They have been married 60 years. More about them later.  I love them.They love me.  He asked me what kind of counselling I did.  That is always a difficult question for me to answer but whatever I said he responded by saying "I believe the Divine is within us.Not to be searched for on the outside."  Blew me away.  

MY yard has about 12 fruit trees and lovely roses and I have a front porch waiting for a rocker.Pictures later.
So today, I am packing, writing, paying bills, searching for money in the couch, making a schedule for new workshops and stuff and getting ready for my trip and preparing for a meeting with the Property Managers of this place about my experiences. I am meeting with them on Tuesday to negotiate for money Abby and I spent because of mismanagement of the 
                               Springtails.  Tomorrow's blog.

This is one of the suitcase I will use. It was decorated by Dryver and Stryde several years ago.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]