Thursday, October 11, 2012

TWO DAYS IN A ROW

Who wudda thunk.  Two days in a row.  

Thanks to those who responded and everyone please keep sending energy or money.

The wonderful apartment  I wrote about yesterday didn't work out. It was not in the location I needed at all.  Fortunately I drove out there yesterday to check it out and when I came home discovered the universe had found a better one for me and placed it on Craig's list.  I am dropping my application off at noon today. it is teeny tiny and perfect for me to write, focus and sleep.   My first instinct was to create a "nuns" cell as they used to call them.. Now I am going to create a bit of heaven with Elvis and crystals, and beautiful things.

More later on that. 

Actually, I am packing already.  Getting rid of old, old stuff that has been moved from one state to another in case "i may need it sometime."  Good news, ... I found Halloween cards I bought a couple of years ago and now am addressing and sending them.  Also, found some cute cards for the celebration of the Milenium   Jan 1 2000. 

So much to do in a year that could have been done over a period of 77 years.  Remorse?  Shame? Guilt?  Probably.. However, immense amount of gratitude to have been given this opportunity.  I am excited and tingly at the shift.

My new mantra is ... IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING. Of course, that RIGHT THING is also in the world of "bigger than me" 

More tomorrow.  



 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]