Sunday, October 14, 2012

NOT THE "F" WORD AGAIN

One of the most difficult things for me, has been to be responsible for the "F" words.

    "FOCUS" AND "FOLLOW-THROUGH"
 I am formulating flowing follow-through formulas to facilitate fortitude in finally finding freedom.

So,  a plan. "F" DO IT NOW.

I am packing, writing things down, reaching out to others, smiling, making phone calls, throwing things out, giving things away, including FURNITURE. If it hasn't been needed in 20 years, perhaps it won't be missed in the next 2 years. 

The challenge is how do I resist buying an Elvis Wastebasket from the thrift store for $4.50
It may be difficult. It would be so perfect in my Elvis bathroom. The thrift store gives a 10% discount for old ladies and is for a good cause.  Help!!!!

Tomorrow I have an appointment to see my internist. On Tuesday I have an appointment to meet with the property management to state my position on what has happened.  I do not want to leave with resentment and misunderstanding. On Wednesday I get a massage and on Thursday I move stuff to new home.

Bottom line. I am moving forward.  "F"orward, another "F" word. There is a bit of "F"ear but now I am going to "F"orge "F"orward.
Enough of that silliness. Trying to "F"ind some "F"ruit to eat. Tired of "F"asting. Ready for a "Feast.

Till tomorrow ... Feel Free to ______ Fill in the blank.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]