Saturday, February 13, 2010

GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER



It ain't gonna happen. In this lifetime anyway. I bought the book. I read the book. I highlighted the book. I made notes. I memorized one line and realized I had bought and read the first book in 1970. Did all the stuff THEN and it didn't happen, so at 74 1/2 years old, with the right brain cells multiplying and any left brain cells I have are evaporating, I don't have a chance.

Soooo, here is what I have decided. I am going to pretend. I am going to pretend I am left brained. I am going to create a structure. I thought of becoming a nun or joining the military but that's not gonna happen soon. I checked into retirement homes ... A good idea was to become Amish.

So far, in the past two days, I have accomplished more than I usually do in a month. Now let's see how long it lasts. My ideas are simple. Keep tuned.
I am going to copy people with left brains and see what they do and then adapt it to me. That is what a right brained person does ... create.
Who knows, Maybe I WILL GET MY ACT TOGETHER.
Let's hope I win the lottery. I will share.








Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]