Sunday, February 14, 2010

ANYONE HAVE THE MAGIC PILL?

Well, believe it or not, I finally took about 200 people's advice and got on ADD medication. It is a miracle. Within an hour of the first dose of Adderall, it was as if a veil had lifted. I saw things much clearer. I felt grounded. I was not depressed nor did I feel hopeless.

That is the good news.

The bad news is the euphoria lasted for less than 6 days. The problem with clarity is it allows one to see clearly. To see clearly how I have been living a life in a fog, not really in control and fiscally very irresponsible is extremely painful. I now understand why people thought I was flaky, flighty, whacky, and lived my life by default. Out of touch with reality.
How discouraging to be older than dirt and find out I had to start over.

This got me full of determination to GET MY ACT TOGETHER. So I set out on a mission to amass any info from Google about how to get my act together. Low and behold, Amazon has a book. I ordered it.
We will see.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]