Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T TEACH OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS



Welcome to my personal journal. The intention of this blog is to provide my friends and family some sort of idea of what I am doing and where I am as well as to give voice to some new ideas.

This is a picture of me in South Africa on a mini safari near Cape Town. It was an amazing experience and has brought me to new heights in awareness of life.



While my gypsy lifestyle has been frustrating to many, including myself, it has allowed me to live an incredibly rich and fulfilling life. So amazing are all the wonderful connections I have made world wide.
As I write today, I am in Mundelein, IL with my surrogate family the Mellons.
They deserve a column of their own because of the love in the home.

My hope is to share some of these experiences and connections with you.

My hope is to provide a giggle once in a while.

My hope is to share my passion of new found ideas.

My hope is to be in connection.
My hope is to remember what I did yesterday by reading this.
So for now, be safe, have fun and stay in touch.
Blessings

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]